We have talked with numerous companies from the industrial automation sector and many of them experienced similar issues:
- Backorders: endless emailing back and forth with different suppliers to get the best offer for your customer
- Webshop – long process to get it launched and you need a large amount of stock to see a return on investment
- Letting all my customers know what surplus stock I have available at any given time.
Based on this research we have created a feature that will allow you to solve some of these issues. You can use CloudStock as a business-generating tool.
Increase parts availability on your website.
This feature helps you expand your offer by integrating catalogues from third-party vendors without the cost of purchase, storage, or shipping the parts. And here’s how:
- You can “connect” on Automa.Net with your current and new business partners who carry stock.
- Your customers can key in a part number and see if it’s available. Once they send an inquiry – you and your business partner will receive an RFQ. You will receive the quotation from a third-party vendor and then you are ready to talk with your customer and close the deal.
Learn more about CloudStock integration here.