Upload your inventory list. This is a great way to expand your customer base and receive requests for quotations from companies you haven’t traded with before.
We all find ourselves in a pandemic situation. As a result, many manufacturers had to shut down. There are shortages in production. Many companies are having huge difficulties buying from their usual suppliers. You can expand your customer base and find new customers by showing your stock on Automa.Net. To clarify- no one can see all the parts you have loaded or download your database. Companies can only search for a part they need!
Read our Inventory Guide to find out how to upload your Inventory. All nicely explained step-by-step:
We put security first 🔒
- Secure OVH VPS environment
- 2 data centers in Berlin and Warsaw
- Encrypted storage
- Constant backups
- 5 years of experience managing inventory lists
Data format. Your inventory file 📁
- We accept .xlsx and .cvs
- Data we need: part number, brand, quantity
- See example stock list with the legend: AutomaNet inventory file.xlsx
Inventory display flexibility 🔀
- Limit inventory exposure by region, country, company
- Assign regional sales managers
- Connect with your ERP system (API integrations coming soon)
- Manage multiple warehouses
If you have any questions about uploading your stocklist, please contact [email protected]
We are here to help you!